Saturday, May 3, 2008

Free Choice #3


My Celica

This is a picture of my 1994 Toyota Celica. Its so hard to believe that it is fourteen years old because back then cars didn't really have round curves. This is actually the 6th generation Celica. The 6th generations were from the years 1994-1999. Everyday I get compliments on my car and people ask if its a 2001 or higher and when I tell them no its a 1994 they don't believe me. I am thankful for the car I have and I love putting time and work into it. I see the pictures and actual 6th generation Celicas and I see beauty and innovation from
Toyota and the great work that they put out. The Celica has a nickname of "The Baby Supra" because the Supra is a very fast Toyota and also the Celicas older brother. the Celica's body style resembles the body of a Toyota Supra. I write about and talk about my Celica because it is very rare to find now and no matter what happens its a faithful car and I will always keep it. As all vehicles it just need some love and care and it will return the same love and care to you. I believe that if you don't take care of your vehicles then why own one. For people just to beat on and mistreat their vehicles then put them down and get mad when something happens, thats just wrong. I do like to race but I am not out beating the streets looking for money or someone to race because its not worth losing my car, my license, or my life. Cars are one thing that keep me out of trouble because I am always working on mine or a friends who doesn't know much about cars. I like to teach others the basics and even intermediate skills of cars. Vehicles are my peace and my getaway from stress.

No comments: