Friday, May 2, 2008

Song Analysis #2

"Sorry"
Buckcherry


Oh I had a lot to say was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same

[Pre-Chorus:]
Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die

[Chorus:]
I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry:

This time I think I'm to blame it's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried it's never too late to make it right
Oh yeah sorry!

[Chorus]

The song "Sorry" by Buckcherry is about a guys life falling apart relationship wise. He apologizes all throughout the song to the girl that he loves because he lost her after a huge mistake. He talks of how he misses her and how he has said some things to her which he now regrets and that he can't take them back but he can only try to fix the mistakes and build off past problems. He cannot get her out of his head and he keeps reiterating of how he cannot get her out of his head and he looks back at all the wonderful times that they had together and how great he felt when she kissed him. I feel that everyone in life has a certain love and they will cherish it just as the guy in the song does. When your with the love of your life then you never want it to end and when there is problems then it just makes you feel like nothing in the world is good enough for you. This whole song is basically one big apology for the way that things are going with him and the girl that he loves. He says that he is the one to blame for the issues that they are having and that they've grown so strong that hes now ashamed that they are going through what they are.

No comments: